What does SUSTAINABILITY mean for the MATTRESS INDUSTRY and how does it fit into your BUSINESS STRATEGY?
To help answer this question, the ISPA Sustainability Conference will feature leading experts who will discuss:
- U.S. and international efforts to define sustainability goals relevant to mattress producers.
- How to implement those goals in your business and measure your progress in achieving them.
- Promoting your company’s successes without violating anti-greenwashing rules
The Sustainability Conference is designed to provide valuable information for companies just beginning their sustainability journey and those with a robust plan in place. It will provide participants with a common vocabulary to use as we collaborate with suppliers and customers about new ideas for making our industry more sustainable. You will hear bedding industry professionals, ranging from chemical suppliers to finished mattress manufacturers, talk about how they set and achieved sustainability goals in their companies. The industry’s Mattress Recycling Council will also discuss its progress in improving mattress recycling by raising awareness of end-of-life challenges and finding new and better uses for post-consumer mattress materials.
You will leave the Sustainability Conference with a good understanding of:
- Ways you can reduce your company’s environmental impact.
- The importance of collaborating with your suppliers and customers.
- Regulatory pressures to improve industry’s environmental performance.
- How you can use sustainability concepts to make your products more appealing to consumers, reduce costs, improve your competitiveness and be prepared when government regulations are imposed.
Since 1915, the International Sleep Products Association (ISPA) has been Helping the World Sleep Better by supporting innovations and growth across the sleep products industry. ISPA is committed to serving members through public policy, research, public affairs, education initiatives and events like ISPA EXPO in order to create a more valuable future.
Learn more about ISPA today. Visit sleepproducts.org or call 703-683-8371.