What Does Sustainability Mean to the Mattress Industryand How Does It Fit Your Business Strategy?
- Business Development
- Product Development
- Global Sales
- Sustainability Management
- Technical Product Management
- Operations, Manufacturing and Assembly
You will hear bedding industry professionals, ranging from chemical suppliers to finished mattress manufacturers, talk about how they set and achieved achieve sustainability goals within their companies, as well as panel discussions on topics specific to the mattress industry.
NEW for 2023! Pre-Conference Workshop
Take a deeper dive into learning how to develop and implement a sustainability plan and roadmap or learn how to track and measure your organization’s carbon emissions.
Leave the ISPA Sustainability Conference with a good understanding of:
- Ways you can reduce your company’s environmental impact.
- The importance of collaborating with your suppliers and customers.
- Regulatory pressures to improve industry’s environmental performance.
- How you can use sustainability concepts to make your products more appealing to consumers, reduce costs, improve your competitiveness and be prepared when government regulations are imposed.
- Carbon emissions or building a sustainability plan [via Pre-conference Workshop participation]
Still have questions? Please contact Kate Caddy
Since 1915, the International Sleep Products Association (ISPA) has been Helping the World Sleep Better by supporting innovations and growth across the sleep products industry. ISPA is committed to serving members through public policy, research, public affairs, education initiatives and events like ISPA EXPO in order to create a more valuable future.
Learn more about ISPA today. Visit sleepproducts.org or call 703-683-8371.
Public Relations/Media: Mary Helen Rogers
Exhibits, Advertising & Sales: Kerri Bellias
General Inquiries: 703-683-8371