Who Should Attend?
We are bringing together bedding manufacturers, suppliers, retailers and non-profit professionals who want to learn and share knowledge about sustainability in the bedding industry.
The Sustainability Conference is for all levels of knowledge and experience. If you are involved with product design, materials, operations, quality control, logistics, marketing, finance, or a sustainability function, attending this conference may give you the edge you need to move forward in setting and achieving your sustainability goals.
Network and Engage
- LEARN from experts about how to implement or enhance sustainability efforts within your company.
- GAIN knowledge about mattress recycling operations and sustainability concepts, criteria, metrics, and terms.
- HEAR from others within the industry about their sustainability initiatives and how they have achieved their goals.
- UNDERSTAND how you can prepare for future regulatory affairs.
- SHARE and listen to ideas. Ask questions to peers and experts.
Sessions & Speakers
Sustainability Marketing: How the FTC’s Green Guides Prevent Greenwashing
Andrew Dent, Ph.D.
EVP of Materials Research, Material ConneXion
Concept To Practice – How To Get Started
Nov. 17 — 8:10 AM
Vice President, Sustainability and Responsible Care®, ACC (American Chemistry Council)
Using the UN Sustainable Development Goals to Define Company Objectives
Managing Director, Ernst & Young LLP