ISPA Sustainability Conference
Sheraton/Le Meridien Charlotte Hotel Complex
September 13-14, 2023
ISPA’s Sustainability Conference is designed to educate, connect and inspire you to develop practical solutions for sustainability challenges within the bedding industry.
More details coming soon!
Who Should Attend?
We are bringing together bedding manufacturers, suppliers, retailers and non-profit professionals who want to learn and share knowledge about sustainability in the bedding industry.
The Sustainability Conference is for all levels of knowledge and experience. If you are involved with product design, materials, operations, quality control, logistics, marketing, finance, or a sustainability function, attending this conference may give you the edge you need to move forward in setting and achieving your sustainability goals.
Network and Engage
- LEARN from experts about how to implement or enhance sustainability efforts within your company.
- GAIN knowledge about mattress recycling operations and sustainability concepts, criteria, metrics, and terms.
- HEAR from others within the industry about their sustainability initiatives and how they have achieved their goals.
- UNDERSTAND how you can prepare for future regulatory affairs.
- SHARE and listen to ideas. Ask questions to peers and experts.
Become A Sponsor
Receive unparalleled exposure before, during, and after the event by purchasing one of our cost-effective, turn-key options that will allow you to make memorable impressions with all event attendees.
Public Relations & Media: Mary Helen Rogers
Exhibits, Advertising & Sales: Kerri Bellias
General Conference Inquiries: Kate Caddy